|Packaging Size||440 ml|
|Flash Point||+30 Degree F/-1 Degree C|
Keeping in sync with the latest market development, we are engaged in providing a high quality range of 3M Scotchkote Electrical Coating Sealant.
3M™ Scotchkote™ Electrical Coating is designed as a fast-drying sealant and bonding agent intended for use on joints wrapped with plastic electrical tape. The product is supplied in a 15 ounce brush top can.
- Compatible with Scotch® Vinyl Electrical Tapes
- Fast Drying
- Flexible when dry
- Self-contained applicator
- No waste if container resealed after use
- For use on spices that are subject to abnormal weathering or moisture condition
- Strong, fast-drying outer seal
- Resists moisture, oil and alipathic hydrocarbons
- This coating is intended for use as an outer seal on vinyl tape applications which are subjected to excessive amounts of oil. It is designed to help improve the weather resistance of the taped joint of splice. It is suitable for direct burial, direct water immersion or above ground applications. Contact with potable water is not recommended.
- Precautionary and first aid information for this product may be found in its Material Safety Data Sheet and on the product container
- Typical Properties: Not for specifications. Values are typical, not to be considered minimum or maximum. Properties measured at room temperature 73°F (23°C) unless otherwise stated.